28/8/21

To agree

The first snowfall of the winter perhaps leaves room for things to feel less harsh. 

I wonder about the waves that arise in our day after day, because the world is spiteful and selfish, but also full of goodwill and growth. So, in order for it not to be a bitter pill to swallow, you have to drink a little bit of poison every day. Suddenly the character is tempered, and the harshness of life does not overwhelm. 

The paper cuts are like the form of a disaster, a binding contract between my kingdom and reality. Just as kindness is sweet and must be preserved, like a beautiful photo emerging from the negative.

Well dressed, as an announcement that I take care of myself and love myself, I also understand that my will lies in my actions and the clarity that gives me peace. So I silence the alarms that surround me and walk upright to throw myself smiling into a bluish pool.

No hay comentarios.: