7/4/23

fool understand

Through the streets of Lima raining, I walk with a sound
I am a place with a flood of water, full of poems
to go out and give me as a gift,
I'm behind you without knowing what to call you
wicked sorceress of the time of desires and nostalgia
and I cross curves of a dreary world
unaware that I loved you even though 
I only told you that I liked you.
You make me burst with your light, dancing angel
I become a prisoner of the stopped clouds and the supernova heat
I'm a carbon footprint in the dangerous terrain of your moles
two full moons around your lips, a beautiful abyss of flesh
I am a foolish auction of love's rules,
the real truth, is parts of me bear your footprints of sounds and lights, 
today with infinite sadness and much power
I'm a Barbie girl, in a vampire world.

No hay comentarios.: