24/7/21

Once in a lifetime

I suspect that there is a very strong link between randomness and reality, there is even a beautiful book by that name, and this is often difficult for sapiens sapiens to accept. This flow of steps between chance and reality brings up a crucial point about us. Humanity has limitations. This leads to the fact that the lack of control of so many variables, teaches us our small place on Earth, the Milky Way, the Universe. A stroke to the ego. 

Just now I saw an animated movie on TV, Home (Dreamworks, 2015), about a species called Boov who come to the planet, relocate us, and they inhabit what we leave empty. In this movie, there are beings whose job is to choose what is useful and what is useless. What they define as useless for their species are things like bicycles or toilets. So, what I'm getting at, is that randomness in my lunch showed me an attractive idea about what other interdimensional beings would see useful. 

This also reminds me of a meme about UFOs being manned by billionaires from other planets. Oh, Bezos and Branson, you pieces of shitheads, where have you sunk the specialness of being astronauts; we'll never get back from the ridiculous point you plotted.

Anyway, randomness explores various parallel and canceling paths in a spiral of unchecked cycles. We would call it free will. I think there is quite a lot of power in understanding the limitations of our lives and minds. And, furthermore, the core of our species subject to history must involve having low expectations and a lot of flexibility.

Will that be the root of calm, the engine of contentment? I hope so.

I love the scene where Oh meets Van Gogh's Starry Night in a flying cab. It came up after listening to Robert Palmer's Every Kinda People and then I read an article about Obama took a tour of Dreamworks when they were recording voices for this movie and fraternized with the actors. 

I love triple the steps of randomness.

No hay comentarios.: