13/7/21

Slipping universe

I notice the memories in a mystic river full of posessions. In that place of time, some smells bring love to live, 'cause I have to somehow believe that the worst outcome simply won't happen. Particularly between the scoop of my naked breathes over the dawn. Day by day, the young eyes of the nineties over the dust, made a Romance the positive approach to stay here. This means that the stakes are scalating towards the knowledge of automatic smile before I leave.

I want to tell you the heartfelt fable of my elevation in a very interesting space to live in, a mixture of attempts while I know for a fact that the worst outcome is happening, all the time. Are you curious enough to see the rabbit in the pie? We must be able, any of us, to open that gate. The gaze and joy I can attest flow within, right now. And right after.

No hay comentarios.: