3/7/21

Thinking about U

In the presence of my solitude I can argue, how was the coup of my beliefs. With so many moments like this, I had the truth without you. So far the place I know, time as it goes lost, funny to say should we dance or cry?

no one misses me, swallowed to the bone, looking at myself, my heart tells for the last time about hope and oceans. The mercy of the dark side of my toes.

time refuses to leave, hope incomplete for my sounds. Two worlds collide and sat quite still. Shine, don't get it? keep gentle, in the pursuit of pleasure we remember the broken arrow of  things as they are.

close, close, spare the rod. it's been a long time since i've seen butterflies and tomb eyes.

we should drove until far too drunk to see the light tripped into ditches, then again spoil our inner childs to vanish into our hearts.

No hay comentarios.: